- There was an error
- It was successful
- Optics & Electronics > GPS & Navigation Gear > Handheld GPS
Garmin Oregon 600 GPS(1317363)
Garmin Oregon 600 GPSGarmin Oregon 600 GPS - The Oregon 600 handheld GPS represents the advancement of Garmin's popular Oregon series with the most brilliant display ever, thanks to an all new responsive, yet durable touchscreen.
Garmin Oregon 600 GPS - With high sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking, worldwide basemap with shaded relief and customizable buttons for 1-touch waypoint marking, Oregon 600 opens a new world of GPS mapping and positioning. Oregon 600 features a state of the art dual battery system. Use an optional rechargeable NiMH pack (not included) or traditional AA batteries. Dual orientation allows you to view maps and data in portrait or landscape mode. Full Track view lets you see the entire elevation plot and quickly move your zoomed view to any place on the plot.
- Dimensions: 2.4in x 4.5in x 1.3in
- Diplay Size: 1.5in x 2.5in
- Resolution: 240 x 400 pixels
- Weight: 7.4 oz with Batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended, rechargeable NiMH pack (optional)
- Battery Life: 16 hours
- Waterproof: Yes
- Built In Memory: 1.5 GB
- Expandable Memory: Yes - MicroSD
- Waypoints: 4000
- Routes: 200
- Track Log: 10000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Electronic Compass: Yes
- Barometric Altimeter: Yes
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This unit is nice but my recommendation is don't waste your money. Go with a Dakota model. This model has auto navigation but doesn't work unless you purchase additional maps. The waypoint elevation has to be manually set and is not set automatically by the GPS. Pretty disappointed for the amount I paid for this unit and not all the features work w/o purchasing additional mapping software.
I just got this GPS and it is awesome. I does everything I need and more. It works great hiking and for Geocaching.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed