Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Hunting & Shooting > Decoys, Calls & Scents > Food & Attractants
Evolved Habitats Deer Co-Cain Mix(317358)
Evolved Habitats Deer Co-Cain - Deer Co-Cain is a beneficial mineral supplement that attracts deer by releasing a mineral vapor trail. After initial application, moisture will cause these minerals to keep reacting and attracting deer.
EH Deer Co-Cain - Mix Concentrate: Select Site.
Clear all vegetation in center of site. (approx 4' circle)
3. Pour Deer Co-Cain into 6-8 gallons of water, stirring the water as Deer Co-Cain is added into the container.
4. Slowly pour this mixture onto the cleared bare spot to allow the solution to soak the site.
For Instant Results... Mix entire contents of bag with 6-8 gallons of water. Apply to a bare spot. Once deer have begun actively consuming the minerals you can reapply but not sooner than 30 days after first application. Normally, you would not need to reapply for at least 60 days. If over applications are made to the site, deer will stop using the site until some of the minerals leach out of the site.
Once you have established your site with Deer Co-Cain Mix, use our Deer Co-Cain Time-Release Block to keep your site active for a whole season. Try our Ready-to-Use Deer Co-Cain Liquid to activate or reactivate mineral sites quickly and easily. Deer Co-Cain Gel can be used to coat anything from logs, bare soil and mixed with corn or grain.
Remember... Deer will create a large wallow and all of the vegetation in the area of an active Deer Co-Cain mineral site will be eaten or destroyed. Therefore, choose your supplemental site carefully and allow for a total active site diameter of 10 feet.
- Deer Co-Cain will drive your deer crazy, as they lick, paw, knew and mark the site
- Mix Concentrate
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed