Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
videoUrlUse:[ tzvs1_RFAcI ] (e.g., IetIZ82pXc0)
Eskimo Fat Fish 949 Ice Shelter
Comments: Watch this video to see the benefits of the Eskimo Fatfish Ice Fishing tent.
- Fishing > Ice Fishing > Ice Fishing Tents
Eskimo Fat Fish 949 Ice Shelter(1278269)
TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT
Eskimo Fat Fish 949 Ice ShelterEskimo Fat Fish 949 Ice Shelter - Eskimo's new Fat Fish 949 portable ice shelter has the most fishable area of any 3-4 person ice shelter on the market with a similar size and capacity. Anglers are guaranteed optimized comfort to increase success.
Eskimo Fat Fish 949 Ice Shelter - Eskimo's unique new Fat Fish 949 pop up ice shelter has the most fishable area of any similar-sized 3-4 person ice fishing shelters. The design was engineered to ensure that you have more room than ever in your ice tent to find the perfect catch. Shelter has interior window covers to block out light.
- Capacity: 3 - 4 persons
- Set-Up Size: 102" x 102"
- Fishable area: 94" x 94"
- Height: 80"
- Collapsed Size: 64" x 9.25" x 9.25"
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Ice Anchor Qty: 6
- Skylights: No
- Ventilation: 2
- Window / Door / Large Mesh Pockets: 6/2/2
- Fabric: 300D
- Transport: Backpack
- Most fishable area of any shelter on the market with similar capacity and size
- Hub design makes set-up and take-down quick and easy
- Large, uniquely shaped windows allow plenty of viewing opportunities
- YKK® Zippers on every shelter
- Large mesh storage pockets to keep essential fishing gear handy
- Heavy-duty material sewn over corner joints for reinforced bottoms
- Portability with carrying bag
- Removable, Velcro® windows for ventilation control
- Strong ice anchors with more threads
- Interior window covers to block out light
Josh of Vernal, UT - October, 22 2013:
I've had a few different ice fishing tents. This Eskimo FatFish ice tent has been my favorite so far. It has a lot of fishable space inside and sets up real quick. Which is always my number one priority. I do not like spending a lot of time getting setup, i want to be in the fish as soon as possible when i arrive on this ice. The Eskimo Fatfish sets up quick and is made out of good quality so i never had to worry about the wind hurting the poles or the tent fabric. Great buy!!
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed