Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
Coleman Four Stroke 5HP Outboard Motor
Select a product from the chart below.
Coleman Four Stroke 5HP Outboard Motor - These compact, lightweight engines are designed for easy, reliable, and quiet operation. They are a perfect match for smaller boats and inflatable rafts, and can be used as a trolling motor on larger craft.
Coleman Four Stroke Outboard Motor - These compact, lightweight engines are designed for easy, reliable, and quiet operation. They are a perfect match for smaller boats and inflatable rafts, and can be used as a trolling motor on larger craft. The 4 stroke, water-cooled, OHV, 1-cylinder design is smooth running and fuel-efficient. Not available for sale to California residents.
- Easy-starting (manual) TCI ignition system
- Made of marine-grade, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- Thermostat-controlled water cooling system
- Vibration reduction system
- Quiet through propeller hub exhaust
- Oil level gauge indicator
- Ultra low emissions
- Twist-grip tiller control with safety lanyard
- F - N - R gear lever with start in gear protection
- Manual trim and tilt - 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 (deg)
- 3 blade propeller - 7.5"x7"
- 112cc displacement
- 0.34 (gal) integrated tank capacity
- 0.53 (gal/hr) max fuel consumption
James of Longmont, CO - May, 09 2012:
I had my friend help me install it, he had it up on the boat in no time at all, it seemed like. It seemed to be pretty quiet to me. The first day we trolled with it, we caught 8 fish in two hours between two of us, so we did alright.Jim of Layton, UT - June, 04 2012:
I picked up this motor for my little jonboat. It is quiet compared to my old 2 stroke and it starts much easier too. No oil to mix, so no more dirty hands. It's not fast but it gets me around good enough. I am glad I bought this motor!tyler of washougal, WA - September, 02 2013:
Very cheap parts / poor design. Pull starter broke in the middle of the lake before break in period was even over. (good thing I had an paddle) It dose come with a emergency starter but you need a deep socket to access the bolts to expose the flywheel to put the emergency starter on (tools not included). Now we are afraid to turn it off once started and is loud at idle (should not have to worry about this with a brand new motor).
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed
|Item #||Height||Length||Width||Weight||Model||Horsepower||Shaft Length||Gear Ratio||Manual/Electric||Price||Quantity|
|1281580||40.5"||28.2"||14.2"||54 lb||F5BMS||5.0||15"||2.08:1||Manual start / trim and tilt||