Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Hunting & Shooting > Shooting Equipment > Chronographs & Wind Meters
Chrony F-1 Chronograph(302821)
Chrony F-1 Chronograph - Every SHOOTING CHRONY® is made of 20 gauge steel but weighs less than 2 1/2 pounds.
Chrony F-1 Chronograph - Every SHOOTING CHRONY® is made of 20 gauge steel but weighs less than 2 1/2 pounds. It is powered by one 9 Volt alkaline battery (not included) and equipped with a large LCD-readout, 0.5" high. When folded, a SHOOTING CHRONY® measures 7 1/2" long, 4 1/2" wide, and 2 3/4" high. Every SHOOTING CHRONY® comes with an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" 8" to 14.5" 14.5". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2 1/4" wide strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic, 1/8" thick. All shooting is done through the center of this triangular area, along the axis of the chronograph. Some SHOOTING CHRONY® seen on this Web-site may be shown either with the smaller shooting area or with the larger shooting area.
- Gives numbered shot velocities
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again
- Uses 9V Alkaline battery with 48 hrs of continuous use
- Stereo jack for optional remote control or printer
- Optional remote upgrades F-1 to Alpha Chrony
- Upgrades to any model
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed