- There was an error
- It was successful
- Knives & Tools > Axes, Saws & Shears > Camp Axes
Browning Outdoorsman Axe(1275838)
Browning Outdoorsman - Browning's Outdoorsman axe offers the newest technology in a canoe axe. The Outdoorsman axe features a unique axe head with a concave grind and convex edge offering extreme cutting ability.
Browning Outdoorsman - Browning's Outdoorsman axe offers the newest technology in a canoe axe. The Outdoorsman axe features a unique axe head with a concave grind and convex edge offering extreme cutting ability. Great for chopping, splitting, and cutting limbs, the 2 1/4 inch head is designed with a tapered tail for easier removal of a stuck head. The Outdoorsman's handle is liquid steel injected, making this one of the strongest handles available in an axe
- Offers the newest technology in a canoe axe
- Used knife technology in a forged one piece head
- Unique axe head has a concave grind with a convex edge
- Perfect for chopping, splitting, cutting limbs
- Features 2 1/4" head tapered tail for easier removal for
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
so I bought this axe to take camping and fishing . so far I have chopped two dead trees down and one live one for my neighbor . both of the dead trees were about 8in in diameter and fell rather quick . my neighbor had a half dead tree in his front yard it was a good size trunk for this axe but it did the job . this axe is good and lite tool to have wile out in the woods and need to chop some wood for a fire .
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed