- There was an error
- It was successful
- Camping > Cooking and Food Prep > Smokers & Pellet Grills > Pellets & Wood Chips
Bradley Smoker Bisquettes 48 Pack
Bradley Smoker Bisquettes 48 Pack - liadley flavor Bisquettes are rendered from the natural hardwoods, without additives. Bisquettes can be used in all liadley smokers or put them directly on your BBQ grill.
Bradley Smoker Bisquettes 48 Pack - Bradley Smoker Bisquettes 12 Pack - The secret to the Bradley Smoker is the Bradley flavor Bisquettes. The Bradley Smoker burns a flavor bisquette once every 20 minutes producing a clean smoke flavor. As each is burnt, it is gently pushed from the burner element by the next bisquette, to be extinguished in the pot of water. The cycle continues for as long as the Bradley Smoker is loaded with bisquettes. Wood chippings or sawdust, burnt for too long, impart a distinct after-taste to smoked food. With Bradley flavor Bisquettes you get perfect results every time you smoke. Bradley flavor Bisquettes are rendered from the natural hardwoods, without additives. Tests held by the British Columbia Institute of Technology have demonstrated that Bradley flavor Bisquettes produce smoke four times cleaner than smoke produced by identical chippings burnt in a fry pan or burn box.
- 48 Pack
- Eliminates unwanted heat
- Burns cleaner, healthier
- Typically consumes bisquettes at the rate of approximately one every 20 minutes
- Alder - Traditionally used for smoked salmon. Excellent with any seafood. Seafood, Salmon.
- Apple - Another traditional favorite for pork. Excellent with mild flavored meats. Pork, Poultry, Wild Turkey.
- Cherry - Sweet natural flavor is great with poultry and lighter flavored foods. Poultry, Vegetables, Cheese.
- Hickory - Considered by many to be the best wood for pork.
- Mesquite - Strongest of the woods. Nothing says Texas like mesquite cooked beef brisket. Beef, Venison, Wild game.
- Jim Beam's full, rich flavor is excellent for any meat.Pork, Beef, Venison, Wild Game
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
They were good but kind of busted up through shipping, probably lost 6 at least which had turned to powder in the bottom of the box.
These pucks are great for cold smoking cheese or smoking poultry
No more sawdust everywhere. These along with the Bradley smoker make everything simple - just set the temp and come back in a few hours to perfect smoked food.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed