Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Camping > Cots, Pads & Hammocks > Sleeping Pads
Alps Mountaineering 4 in 1 Lightweight Self Inflating Air Pad(1258183)
Alps Mountaineering 4 in 1 Lightweight Self Inflating Air Pad - Have you ever tried snuggling up to your sweetheart when you're each using individual air pads? Someone usually ends up in the crack. Try an ALPS Mountaineering Double Air Pad. With the Velcro that attaches two separate air pads, you're guaranteed to stay close through the night.
Alps Mountaineering 4 in 1 Lightweight Self Inflating Air Pad - Another great benefit of this Double Air Pad is that you can use each pad independently, so when you're out on your own, you have a nice 3 inch thick pad. You can even fold them on top of each other for maximum comfort of 6 inches! If you've ever used a Double Air Pad that is one continuous pad, you know that it's virtually impossible to roll up and fit into a carry sack. With the Alps Double, since you have two separate pads, they each roll up separately so you can get them into a stuff sack and have a reasonable size. If you plan on doing some car camping, give this air pad a try - with so many functions and features - you'll be glad you did!
- Size: 47 x 75 x 3 in (or 23.5 x 75 x 3 in if used separately)
- Weight: 9 lbs. 7 oz.
- Double Wide for Two People or Maximum Width
- Attaches and Detaches Securely by Velcro
- Folds Together for Extreme Comfort
- Jet Stream Polyurethane Open Cell Foam
- Faster Inflating and Deflating
- Durable and Abrasion Resistant
- Stuff Sack and Repair Kit Included
- Top Fabric: 70D Polyester Ripstop
- Top Fabric Color: Steel Blue
- Bottom Fabric: Polyester Taffeta
- Bottom Fabric Color: Black
- Valves: Non-corrosive Brass
Tina of Riverdale, UT - April, 30 2012:
These pads are so great! They velcro together so you can make one big pad that me and my husband can both lay on so it's kind of like a bed. Before we bought this, we always each had our own pad, but with this system we don't slide away from each other through the night. They each roll up separate so if the hubby goes on a camp by himself, he still has a good pad that he can use.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed